Linkin Park 4 school Linkin Park 4 school

Nice!

I really liked that! would be better if it was longer! I really hate this new rating system...

Lineboy Is Back Lineboy Is Back

Ahh, Very good...

... but, that had better not be an intro to ANYTHING, that is WAY to long for an intro, I'm sorry. But you have some skills there, I love your drawing techniques, and you have potential. Good job, and keep up the work! looking forward to more!

What is Love? What is Love?

Wow!

This movie was just AMAZING! Great job on the graphics, fits the song (and the day) very well, one of my favorite works, and I don't have many of those, great job, keep up the awesome work!

~Justin (jpoke89)

Name that Mario Song Name that Mario Song

Haxxorz (not really)

w00t! I love finding things that your not supposed to do in stuff! You can listen to an extended version of each of the songs by right clicking anywhere and un-checking "play" before it asks you the question, it will stop the animation prematurely, but keep playing the song! By the way, good quiz, sorta hard. The younger you are, the harder it is.

The Background Tutorial The Background Tutorial

Niice!

hey Diver! Nice tutorial!I will prolly implement this in something (I hope you don't mind me decompiling it) Thanks for the quality entry!

~Justin (Jpoke89) [Skye}taco'd]

karategangster responds:

Hey Taco'd, thanks for the review.

Decompile it and use it as you please. That goes for everyone.

Thanks ^^

Toothclock's PMP Toothclock's PMP

Hmm, first review in a few years eh?

that was... interesting... yeah, lets stick with that.